How to join a public class:
1. Go to the Menu of Classes page, peruse the schedule and pick your favorite.
2. Head to the Buy a Class Ticket page, scroll through to find the class you chose by name or date, click on it and follow the prompts.
Please note: a class titled "Private Group Class - someone's name" is a private event and not open to the public.
How to schedule a Private Group Class for your friends, family or co-workers:
1. View the Menu of Classes page to select a menu you'd like for your private class.
2. Email or call me to schedule the date and let me know what menu you have chosen - email@example.com or 215-260-7325.
Classes are 2 hours in length and are held Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Evening classes begin no later than 6pm but all classes can be scheduled for as early as 12 noon.
3. I will create your private event and tickets, send you the link via email for everyone in your group to purchase their tickets.
the rest of story ...
On a hill in the charming, historic village of Carversville, Bucks County, sits my newly renovated barn that is The Rooster & The Carrot Cooking Studio. Part of The Parsonage, a property built in 1854 that contributes to the Carversville story and was once a self sustained farm, my cooking studio is designed and crafted to be a comfortable and welcoming space. I want to teach you how to cook, I want to teach you how to be a better cook. I want to connect you to the ingredients from our local farms while exploring different cuisines, the latest cookbooks and food trends. I want to teach you skills to build your confidence in the kitchen and show you how delicious a farm to table life is.
Join my email list below to get the latest class schedule and other updates delivered to your in-box. Cooking classes are great for team building and holiday parties. I hope to see you in the cooking studio soon!
The Rooster & The Carrot Cooking Studio is located at
4230 Wismer Road, Doylestown PA
Most images on this website by Laura Brandt Photo https://laurabrandt.zenfolio.com/